Monday, December 15, 2008

Personal News



Bev and I send out an annual letter each year. This year's is the 48th we have published – it was a new idea when we were married in 1959 so we missed a year or two at the beginning (well, we were pretty busy getting used to being married back then, too, actually).
These letters are a fascinating chronicle of our life together and proved invaluable when I commenced writing an account of my life.
A first draft of that story is being completed and anyone interested in reading and commenting on it is welcome to ask for it. It'll be a pdf of about 1.6mb. After publishing 100 books by other people, I’m a bit coy about publishing my own before I've died - and afterwards could be a bit of a problem - so this might be your only chance! Ask me at colcom.press@clear.net.nz

No comments:

Post a Comment