Monday, December 21, 2015


Matt Vickers, husband of Lecretia Seales, has just loaded a very moving video appeal onto Facebook.  I am not a Facebook kind of person, but I have viewed the short piece and have written again to the people who took a look at my draft submission a few days ago.

This is what I've just said in this letter:
With my PSA doubling time over the last ten months being 3.8 months, this issue is becoming a very personal thing for me. It’s no longer just a matter of something I see as being important for everyone else in a mature society. I could well be painfully affected by Parliamentary failure of nerve and the lamentable lack of positive support for change. I encourage you to take some time to write something of your own thoughts or put your name to someone else’s submission. This is not a time for hanging back and figuring it will all work out OK in the end. This process does not work like that.  A full explanation of the procedure for making a submission is set out here:  http://lecretia.org/you-can-help/  

Matt's video can be seen here: do take time to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment